Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crusade No. 7 - Say What?!




I have been following Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press Street Team Crusades. You can check them out here http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/. Tons of fun.



The theme of this month's crusade is Say What?! Basically, tell everyone about sayings or words that are unique to you and yours.




I'm gonna let you in on a little Taylorism that her Dad and I think is the absolute cutest thing ever. I KNOW----but bear with me here, she's my little baby doll. This crusade is easy for me with a toddler in the house. You never know what you'll hear next.




I have a single word for ya---ZOBE. Zobe ya say? Huh? Say what?! Well, that's a Taylorism for toes. Not just any toes. HER toes. She loves her feet. She loves to look at her toes. She loves to touch her nails one by one. She loves to dump water and milk on her toes. She loves for me to act like I'm smelling her toes and yell "stinky toes!" tmi, I know. She loved wrapping the Easter grass in her toes. Heck my husband wants to start a business named Zobe. His first words were "wonder if zobe.com is available?"- (computer dude) -For goodness sake I'm capitalizing it as I type. It's crazy but these little words just seem to stick and make you smile. She's just a doll.





Thanks for the fun crusade Michelle.




5 comments:

Kerilou said...

That is a cute word! Now I am going to be wracking my brain for Cody-isms all day! Those days are long gone here! Keri

Tracy said...

zobe. that is adorable. and she's just so cute - and who wouldn't love baby toes? i ask you
i forgot to check the challenge this week so i'm excited - do we have words or what - as my kids are a lot older you get a lot more words along the way
DOOOOOO a page on Zobe NOW miss. trust me - you may always remember zobe but you won't remember every other little taylorism... and they are just too precious to forget :-)

tina said...

that is too cute!!! I agree with Tracy- get that Zobe page going! ;)

Laura said...

How precious! I almost missing having a tiny person at home :)
Great entry.

Penny Rabbit said...

What a cutie-patootie! The toes too! LOL Doesn't it make ya wonder where on earth the wee ones come up with these words? Too adorable, she is!