Monday, October 15, 2007

Crusade No. 13- Get Gothic

The theme for Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press Street Team crusade this month is Get Gothic. Share your Halloween creations/decor etc. I really had a good time creating Halloween cards this year. Usually I just send them to the kids but I had some cool stamps to work with this year.

On this first card I used a danger sticker from the new Martha Stewart line. I don't care for most of her craft stuff but her Halloween line was very cool. Swirl stamps from Green Pepper Press, skull baby from Stamp Francisco I think, bat from Stamps by Judith, and skull from Inkadinkado.

This next creation I submitted to RubberStampMadness but it didn't make the cut. Oh well. All the cirque people are from The Tattered Circus, circles from Purple Onion Designs, and the bars they are sitting on are Paperbag Studios.
The card below uses a sticker for the focal point. Warning sticker is Martha Stewart and the other stickers are Daisy Ds and Making Memories. The funky laced type border stamp at the top is Stampers Anonymous, circle stamp is Moon Rose, spider is Savvy Stamps I think either that or Amuse, added bling with Stickles glitter glue.

The next uses another Martha sticker and a sticker for the focal point. Cat was cut from DaisyDs patterned paper, Daisy Ds black cat rubon, bat is Stamps by Judith, houndstooth border is BLine Designs.

The next creation uses almost all Marth stuff. Haunted stickers are DaisyDs and the background paper is from the latest issue of Somerset Studio. Rest is Martha.



Last--- a simple creation on a dollar spot card from Target. Spooky word is Purple Onion Designs, Frankenstein is Amuse I believe, moon is a section of the Moon Rose stamp used above on the Pumpkin Patch card.




That's it folks!!!! Have a Happy Halloween season.





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could enter a spooky soundtrack here. Michelle, these are fabulous! )You're making me feel like I'm behind with getting cards out!) Love all of them but that first one with that mini skully head is too awesome! Thanks for sharing with the Street Team. I got your paint blot card LOVE IT!!!!!!! Thank you! What a nice surpirse. Can I post it on my blog?

Lisa Renéa said...

Hey Doll, these cards ROCK!! I can't pic a favorite, they are all so festive and fun!

jen duncan said...

Such great cards Michelle! I love the one you sent me, by the way!! Thanks so much!

Babsarella said...

Love all your WONDERFUL Halloween cards!!! I am lovin the MS Halloween goodies, and they have just marked them down (and you can even use the 40% coupons on them). I picked up the glitter set last evening, and some of the cool pens in the test tubes!!! I want a few of the stamps too...and have also been thinking about those stickers!!!

Kris H said...

Great spirited halloween cards. You did a wonderful job.

Wabbit said...

Wowsers, wonderful cards to really put us in the mood for a spooky night! Thanks for sharing.

johanna said...

i just love all of these!! wonderfully halloweeny... (and i detected a new "must have" stamp... the skeleton baby!)

MezzoKat said...

Great Crusade 13 cards! Congratulations on winning Crusade 12!

moi said...

Michelle,
Love all your halloween concotions especially the skull card. You inspired me to use the few halloweeny things that I had for this crusade. thanks for visiting my blog. the crusades are amazing enablers. I have ventured out of my comfort zone and many an occasion.

carlene federer said...

these are all so cool, love 'em!

The Dabbler said...

Wow! So many different and gorgeous Halloween cards. I have problems with designing just one!

I also hit the Martha Stewart Halloween line, but I am waiting for them to go on sale to buy some of the glitter kits and the more expensive items.

Again, really beautiful cards!

A crusade newbie,
Shay.

Kerilou said...

All your halloween projects are wonderful! I don't know how you do it...you are so creative, a definite inspiration!! Love them all! Guess I should have looked closer at the Martha halloween goodies! Keri

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added up tons of bran-new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?