Monday, May 14, 2007

Let's talk plastic Easter eggs


All you new parents out there---lemme give ya some great advice. Save your money the first couple years. It's true what they say--kids like the wrapping paper more than what's inside. Kids like the box more than the expensive gift. AND as far as the Easter bunny goes---just buy a cheap pack of those plastic Easter eggs and some plastic grass and call it done. Seriously.
First LO is packed full of alpha stamps from Purple Onion Designs (www.purpleoniondesigns.com). Finally used those Bazzill cards I've had forever. Threw some Prima flowers and some ribbon on there too.
Second LO is almost all Daisy Ds Girlfriend collection. I see a pattern here. This is my second year using this paper for Easter LOs. I think I may have to purchase another pack before it's all gone for next year! Oh, another thing about this LO is the file tabs punched from patterned paper. I saw Ali Edwards use it in CK last month and just have to have that punch. I took the idea from her LO. I think it will prove very useful. Great quality punch too--made by McGill.
That's it folks. I think it was "see how much crap I can put on 2 pages night." Lots of schtuff on here tonight. hmm.... must be my mood.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

very cute layouts miss and also sage advice (funny how that goes huh? if only you could get the grandparents - who should know it already - to follow that advice huh? LOL)

Sue McGettigan said...

ROFL so true - speaking as a mum who went bananas making elaborate Easter baskets I truly hear ya!

Donna Layton said...

Cool! You're blowin' the dust off your blog! Love seeing these precious Taylor layouts. The girl is darling and looks like such a pistol. I like all the tabs and flowers and the colors. Very nice!