Sunday, July 08, 2007

love you more


I haven't posted a layout in a while because it seems I'm just too pooped at the end of the day to scrapbook. I did get this finished. It's been on my desk for over a week.

Being a Mom is probably the toughest job I've had to date and I've had my share of difficult jobs throughout the years. You love them so much yet they can push your buttons daily. Perhaps it's tough because as Moms we are so emotionally involved. I always want to do the absolute best but I've come to realize I just have to do MY personal best as a mother and leave it at that. As mothers we also tend to get repeatedly judged by others especially other mothers which I don't quite understand. I just want her to understand I do my absolute best- it may be far from perfect but we are all flawed. I don't want her growing up to be a Mom and expecting herself to be perfect. That's a sure setup for failure. All this being said---being a mother is the toughest and BEST job I've ever had. I love this little girl so much I can't imagine a life without her.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

oh you are trying to make me cry. such a meaningful LO miss. and aint it the truth.
the judgemental stuff from the other moms... you wonder dontcha? perhaps it makes them feel better in some way? whatever. You can only do your best as you've said. And i'm thinkin miss t is awfully lucky to have you.
(oh love those papers and twill ribbon - its all so pretty)

Kerilou said...

This is gorgeous...loved reading your thoughts, too!

Babsarella said...

Excellent LO!!! Great photo and colors, exceptionaly journaling too!!