Saturday, March 08, 2008

Quick little Easter card


Had to use my new Copic markers again. Love these! I will continue to collect a few here and there. They are alcohol based. They flow so nicely and leave no stray streak marks. Thanks to Michele for turning me on to these amazing markers. Stamp and notecard are Amuse Art Stamps. Bought the stamp because it's so cute just like my little gal Taylor. TFL. I'll be back soon with tons of layouts. I've been busy and I have tons of things to scan and share.


5 comments:

Christie K said...

Very cute! Recently I've been motivated to make my own cards - adding supplies here and there...just bought a Cricut. You'll have to share some tips with me -your creations are wonderful! Hope you are all well. Smiles

Anonymous said...

So funny because as soon as I saw this card I thought the stamp looked like Taylor! Or what Taylor would look like as a cartoon. :)

So glad your enjoying the markers!

Michele

Babsarella said...

Awwwe...totally adorable card!!

Anneke said...

very pretty easter card and lovely colors and image

Lisa Renéa said...

Just adorable!! Love the color coverage those markers give. Great card!