Friday, November 17, 2006

Lil Miss Curious and cool templates!

Just wanted to share a couple LOs I managed to finish late last night. I discovered a new template line- to me anyway- at my lss Scrapbooker's Dream (in McMurray, PA if you are local). The templates totally rock. So easy to use and fun! I'll have to look on them and see what company makes them. I chose the templates that are a series of holes so it's easy to line up brads, eyelets, etc. in the shape of a circle. Here--I'll show you. I'm better at showing than explaining. On the first LO I used the template to make the circle pattern. Just colored in the circles with the infamous white Signo pen.

Pics taken at Oglebay Good Zoo and picture of Miss Curious herself. I LOVE this kid!!!

3 comments:

Kerilou said...

These templates are so cool! I have never seen anything like these before...and the layouts are stunning, as usual! (and I never would have guesses how much you love that kiddo! *Ü*) Keri

Tracy said...

very cute michelle - great pics and lo's.
could they be deluxe designs newer system - the templates?

Babsarella said...

Love the photos, layouts, and the template.