Sunday, November 26, 2006

So begins the season...

The trees are up and decorated. The shopping is almost completed. The cards are a work in progress. I always try to get these things accomplished early so I can enjoy the season without all the rush. I want to soak up every moment while Taylor is still young. I look forward to the next few years- the years full of Christmas magic - having a little being in the house that believes in Santa and his reindeer. I can't wait!





















On the art front-- I made a wall hanging for a baby shower this past weekend. Flourish stamp is BLine Designs and images is by Stampin Up. I think she liked it! Sorry for the bad pics. I was in a hurry.

2 comments:

Babsarella said...

Love the photo and the beautiful wall hanging! Enjoy this time as much as you can, they grow up WAY too fast!!

jen duncan said...

Hi Michelle! Look at me-- I just rediscovered my blogger username so I could post on your page--I LOVE that picture! :-D I'll come check in again soon.