Friday, December 01, 2006

I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.

Recognize this quote??
I thought the little tree stamp from Purple Onion Designs reminded me of the tree in Charlie Brown Christmas. Isn't it cute?! I thought the above quote worked so well with the little tree. Sweet Linus was right on the money.

The theme for this month's ATC mingle was non-traditional Christmas so I chose the color purple. Was easy to pick the non-traditional aspect because the recipient happened to be Michele of Purple Onion Designs. All stamps are Purple Onion, Brilliance ink, Adirondak Currant ink, Stickles glitter glue. I used a white pen to add the snow.

Really---do we NEED anything more than love this holiday season???? Maybe those who struggle to be clothed and fed or struggle with their health need a little more but the rest of us just need love. It's more important than anything.

3 comments:

Kerilou said...

Michelle, need you really ask ME if I recognize that quote? As I am high on fumes from the polyurethane I am currently coating my giant yard Peanuts for Christmas, I still recognize it! LOL...We watched it last night, it never gets old...I have a similar stamp, and I love it! You are so right, too, and I just wanted you to know what an inspiration you have been to me this Holiday season, with your priorities in place, and your wonderful outlook...you are a very special friend! Kerilou

MyRDreams said...

Both cards are terrific. I love what you did with the little tree. I guess it is a little "charlie brownish". LOL.

Babsarella said...

Love the ATCs and they are so perfect for Michele!! Love the use of her stamps!!! You are so "on the money" with your comments about LOVE too! Hugs