Friday, December 08, 2006

Who me?? Weird?

I've been tagged by Barbara. I'm to list 6 weird things about myself.

Here ya go:

1. I can't stand for anyone to touch my belly button. It literally makes me physically ill. What's up with that?!

2. I ALWAYS ask the waitress to list all the salad dressings, think for a second then ALWAYS pick ranch. My husband always laughs. Hey--I may change my mind one day.

3. I sometimes enjoy ketchup with my macaroni and cheese.

4. I always think I left my curling iron on after we leave the house which either results in a phone call to the babysitter (my Mom) or a trip back to the house. ANY time I curl my hair I think about that curling iron on the way to our particular destination.

5. When I purchase an item I never purchase the top item---such as a magazine that's placed in a stack---I'll reach behind and get the one I think nobody has touched. Maybe I'm a germ freak.

6. I floss my teeth obsessively each night. I think it's a subconcious fear of the dentist. Bad childhood memories of tooth extraction. No plaque to scrape off my chops during my 6 month dental exams. :)

Wow--I'm neurotic. lol.

1 comment:

Babsarella said...

:) Thanks for playing along!