Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ornament fun






Took some quick photos of some of our ornaments. I decorate 2 trees each year- one fun with hodge podge ornaments collected over the years and one with gold decorations and my collection of Lenox ornaments. I LOVE ornaments. I love the fact you can view them and they aren't sittin everywhere around the house collecting dust. I love the memories attached to some of the very special ornaments--ornaments that hung on other trees--people who are no longer with us. The wire red bird is an ornament I had purchased for my Grandmother a few years before she passed. The little mouse hung on her tree also. And, YES, my dog does have her own Lenox ornament and with good reason. She deserves it. She's the most patient, tolerant animal I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and she's a big part of our family.

The hodge podge tree is my favorite. Very fun.

1 comment:

Babsarella said...

Looks like quite a collection of great ornaments!!! Hope you will share more and give a full view of the tree!