Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More scenes from our home





Here's a little sampling of the snowmen that line my kitchen window, the mantle and the hodge podge-anything goes Xmas tree. This little tree is my favorite ( and not because I'm currently fighting with the lights on my 9 ft. prelit--ugh!) because I think it has character. The poor thing is jammed back in a corner to protect it from little fingers (I bet Macy wishes she could hide back there with the tree). It's just plain fun. I love packing it full of ornaments. Purchased that sleigh above the mantle one year after Christmas at Pier 1. That thing is nice--really heavy. More later.

2 comments:

MyRDreams said...

I like your fun tree too. It does have character. I have a smaller one similar to it...but don't use it. Maybe next year I will. I guess I feel like I barely have room for one tree!?!?! Its nice to see the snowmen ... they are so cute. I love the niche above your fireplace...how cool is that!!!

Babsarella said...

What a beautiful tree. Love your other decorations too!!