Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crusade No. 6



Well, I'm finally completing a crusade. I've been following Green Pepper Press Street Team crusades for a while now but the deadline always comes and goes. Finally--I'm back!

The crusade is all about collections. What do I collect? WEll, besides stamping/scrapping supplies it has to be makeup. It's a recent addiction. In my defense my friend has given me most of this stuff. She's a true addict. lol. Lovin the Bare Escentuals line these days. Taylor is taking a good solid afternoon nap so that equals shower and prep time for me. A little gob and goop here and there does miracles for the self-esteem!

Happy Spring everyone.

3 comments:

MyRDreams said...

I check your blog all of the time. I think that I have even sent you a message asking where some new pics were?!?!? LOL. These LayOuts are great. Taylor is so darn cute. But, she is growing up too fast. Glad you are back. I'll keep on checking to make sure you update one in awhile

Tracy said...

i am loving those crusades too and the collection one is very fun. and makeup - how true is that? but how about that longaberger one you have? :-) i love those cute little ones - i have only one however - look at all the cuteness you got!!

carlene federer said...

Yep, nothing like make-up! Can't live without it!