Friday, March 30, 2007

Let's talk doggas!


In honor of Miss Suzy Scrapbooker's pet day I'm gonna share a little dog talk with you. www.suzyscrapbooker.blogspot.com I'm sure my friend Kris will like this one also.

We've had beagles around since I can remember. They are the most gentle dogs with such caring personalities. Macy is just a dream with Taylor. So patient and tolerant. Taylor jingles her tags A LOT and not so easy. She chases her around all day. The dog never offers to get snippy. She's just amazing--a big part of the family. This layout isn't about fancy smancy scrapbooking. It's about all the great beagles that have been part of our lives. It's been an honor.

Yes, that's me in the top left pic. Nice hair. lol.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

suzy here :-)
i just love this page - i love how it looks and i love the content - what great pics and "story" . i agree - its not fancy schmancy but it is amazing scrapbooking - one day miss t will know all about macy when she was tiny, and buddy and mitsy. this is the best kind of page i think :-)

Kerilou said...

Great catch ups, girl! Loving all the layouts! We are contemplating a new dog for our family. I finally feel like the time is right. I know exactly what I want, now I just have to be patient til I get it! My nail gal has a beagle, and she is the lovinest dog ever! (Well, besides my Harley!) Glad to have your bloggin buns back! Keri

MyRDreams said...

You got me with this post and layout. Oh...it makes me think of Kasey, my old beagle. Aren't they the cutest and smartest dogs!!!! I think it is great that you are sharing all of your pet memories with Taylor. Pets are wonderful friends to grow up with.