Thursday, January 24, 2008

Daddy and Taylor

Two posts in one night. Blow me down.

I love this picture of Taylor and Mark. He really tries with her. Being her Daddy is not the easiest at times. I'm sure she feels like being our kid isn't the easiest either. lol.

Gold leaf stickers and decorative tape are Martha Stewart. My friend Kris sent me the tape as a secret sister gift and I am totally loving it. Stamps are Purple Onion Designs.

Thanks for looking. We are all still alive in this house but 20+ hours/week of therapy doesn't leave much time for anything or anyone else. That's just life. Ya just have to make the best of it I guess.




5 comments:

Kris H said...

The layout is great...so is the picture. The tape looks nice. You'd never know it wasn't real ribbon. Glad you like it. :)

jen duncan said...

Hi Michelle- Great to see you posting and hear that things are well. Love the work you've been doing (both on paper and with your baby girl ;-) Keep up the good work!
your friend, jen

Tracy said...

oh thats a sweet photo - and i love how you used the tape and leaves...

Babsarella said...

Absolutely lovely! Great photo and love the composition of the page. Just the right amount of accents to showcase that photo.

Loudlife said...

Just a quickie; my cousin, who is a therapy assistant to an autistic little boy, just sent me this website:

Do 2 Learn, Suppporting Special Needs

http://www.do2learn.com/games/learningames.htm

I've just started perusing it but thought you might be interested too.

BTW that tape is killer!

Laurie