Friday, May 09, 2008

Blossom

Quick thank you card f0r a friend. The flower image is either Amuse Art Stamps or Impress. Can't remember which. The center image is colored with Copic markers and embellished with Stickles glitter glue. I also used Stickles around the edge of the punched flower. Swirl stamp is Impress and the sentiment is either AMuse or Impress. Can you tell those are the companies I've been using lately? lol.

The punched image is actually a Spirelli punch. I talked myself (and a friend) out of this punch at the crop a couple weeks ago and then I just HAD to have it so I went to the store and bought the darn thing. I think it's overpriced but it's just so darn nice and I can think of many uses. TFL and all you mothers out there have a great day Sunday!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh thats pretty. and i'm so out of it i never heard of that spirelli punch LOL but i see why you had to go back and get it - very cool!

Anonymous said...

Michelle!!! I cannot believe you went and bought that punch after spending all that time making sure that I didn't! Now you have to remember to keep it handy so that I can borrow it at the next crop.