Friday, May 23, 2008

First Crush

I had a lot to say here so I kept the actual layout extremely simple. I slammed down some letter stickers and started writing. Was a great feeling to just write freely and tell the story. I also had a bad photo to work with--the problem is the yellow wall that they were leaning against. It cast a yellow shadow on the both of them. It was also from someone else's camera so I couldn't edit it before processing and honestly I just don't have time for that. I love this layout. It's not fancy smanchy but it's brings a big smile to my face.

Have a great holiday!

6 comments:

Kris H said...

What a great layout... I hope you don't mind that I read what you wrote... what a sweet story. He must be very special to Taylor. Such innocence. :)

jen duncan said...

OH that is so perfect! The picture, the look, what you wrote. I just love it. And Taylor will, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Christie K said...

darling! :)

Sue McGettigan said...

Love this layout - your style is perfect and may I say I can see why Taylor loves Thomas - he's a cutie and he obviously loves to be near T!

Tracy said...

this is absolutely adorable and just what i think scrapbooking is all about. and you got it done while its still fresh and the story - which is precious and wonderful - wont be forgotten. i love the photo and the simplicity of the whole thing. wonderful!