Monday, September 08, 2008

Japanese

We are off school today sick. Big bummer. I was hoping to get our first full week in to see if T would relax a little. The preschool is letting me stay because Taylor has had some anxiety. In other words she screamed so loud the first day I could hear her across the school and she wouldn't calm down. lol. :) They called me after 15 minutes and had me come back and stay.

Well, all that said here's what we learned (both of us). We can count to 5 in Japanese! I have another cute video for you next time.

7 comments:

Kerilou said...

Michelle-you and Taylor made my night. It has been a long hard day, and very emotional, and here I sit, and would just love to hug her and you through the screen. What progress! Too sweet.
Kerilou

Lisa Renéa said...

Oh WOW, WOW! Holy cow how cool is this? My mother speaks some conversational Japanese for her job & her instructor said Japanese is one of the most difficult languages ever! Kudos to you and Miss T! I'm with Keri--I just want to pick her up and give her a hug. She's so beautiful! Lucky mom!!

Jennifer Beth said...

YEAH!!! Taylor! That is wonderful. I am so happy to hear all her progress. Kudos to you Michelle!

The Huge Spectrum said...

Awesome!

CathWren said...

It seems like only yesterday that I was dropping my sons off for their first days of school. I recently had the occasion to install our youngest son in his college dorm, and now I am the one having separation anxiety. (sigh)

Annie said...

WOW Japanese. I am so glad to hear that Taylor is making progress.

Annie

tina said...

WOW!! Japanese- how fantastic!! She is too sweet.