Saturday, October 06, 2007

Taylor thoughts

I love you.

Perfection is highly overrated and utterly ridiculous.

Thank you for trying to understand me.

Thank you for not denying that I need help.

I need fun.

I am so smart.

Daddy is loads of fun.

My mood is a reflection of yours.

I don't like sticky hands.

Lots of kids are too unpredictable for me for now. I like one on one and quiet. Maybe that will change or not.

I can't stand loudness and chaos. It makes me frantic inside.

I will conquer the swings. I mastered the sliding board, didn't I?

I am so cute.

I will continue to surprise you daily.

I don't feel comfortable in my body yet but I will and then I will talk to you A LOT. I have to feel comfortable first and then I will learn more.

I love ice cream - just like Daddy.

I prefer soda over water. Could you adjust that please??

I like your hair.

Thanks for turning off the TV so I can learn more. I would watch it all day.

I am like the other kids but I'm much more special.

I don't like crayons. I like ink pens.

Thanks for working with me all day. I would prefer to play in my reflection but I'll take you.

I will give you kisses any time you ask. This is your reward. Cherish it.

Now you know your priorities- without a doubt.

Hug me close when I feel uneasy in public.

I love my dog. She's funny and I love giggling when she runs around the kitchen.

Sleep at any time possible. I have lots of energy-more than most.

I am very persistent, just like you.

I teach you much more than you teach me.

I will want a drink of anything you drink.

Home is my sanctuary.

I have a hard time feeling my feet in strange places so slow down.

I love crashing into pillows.

Thank you for teaching me to play with my toys.

I am stubborn, just like you.

I love music.

Quit analyzing my behavior and just be with me.

Help me and I will help you.

Unfamiliar places are too much. Take me back a little at a time or I will show you my displeasure.

Life is just that--life. It is imperfect.

Sometimes you just gotta get through the day and call it a night.

You are much more grounded because of me.

There are days I will bring you to your knees.

My accomplishments are huge. HUGE.

We play by an adjusted set of rules. :)

Once again----I will teach you much more than you teach me.

Love and Peace
Taylor

4 comments:

jen duncan said...

You go, girl!
Sweet child.
Utter perfection.
God's gift.
You are meant to be here.

e.beck.artist said...

you just sound like a fabulous mommy ..... ready to embrace who your child is and help her find what she will become ..... hold onto to that for the hard days .... cherish it on the easy ones......

Kris H said...

Taylor has beautiful things to say!!!

Babsarella said...

LOVE IT!!!