Monday, August 06, 2007

lots of new layouts comin' to ya










I went to a sixteen hour crop on Saturday. I'm still tired. :) I ended up finishing fourteen layouts and 2 cards. I'll share a few each day until they are all posted. Some I like - some are just "eh."








Gotta post and run. If I don't shower during T's nap I don't shower and that's just not good for anyone. Oh--before I forget--I posted some new links to the right for those of you who enjoy bloghopping. Lots of talent on that right-hand side. Purple Onion Designs is a retail site but even if you don't buy stamps you must check out the gallery she has posted. It's fantastic.








1 comment:

Tracy said...

oh i love them all but specially the one with the taylor, her daddy and the goat. its so sweet - i love the pictures :-)