Wednesday, June 20, 2007

$13 and some change will getcha......







Went to goodwill today and came home with this loot. Pretty satisfied really. I do enjoy McCoy pottery even if it's not worth a bunch. I already have one of my grandmother's pieces. I'm not a big collector of this stuff but if I run onto a nice little pretty I'll buy it. The pitcher will reside on my bathroom sink and house my toothpastes---nighttime toothpaste and regular. My freaky dental care is another post. lol. Not a chip on either piece!


The books were a great find at 75 cents each. I think 2 of them were half off! These books retail for $6 a pop. We read a LOT around this house so new books are always a necessity. Cute little alphabet toy too. Good finds.

C ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't thrifting just so much FUN! I went to the local three yesterday. Realized I can't go back to the Cancer Society shop for the next little while because I took them a whole truck full of tag sale leftovers a couple weeks ago and everywhere I turned yesterday I was looking at my own old stuff!
jen

Tracy said...

oh very fun. its always nice to get a bargain

tina said...

I love a deal! Why pay full price when you can get such good stuff for a bargain! Looks like you had a good day at the goodwill :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! Just found you from Amanda's blog! ;o) Your little girl is beautiful! And a late Happy Anniversary! That was a fun day!