Friday, June 15, 2007

two posts in one day--whew!





On the "Thank you God" layout I used some MM patterned paper, my trusty scallop punch, Prima flowers, Stickles glitter glue and the artistamp alpha from Purple Onion Designs. Simple design/bad picture of me but I like it. She makes me smile.

The layout with the arrows came together quick. I love that patterned paper on the bottom. Came from the back of Ali Edwards' Designing with Patterened Paper book. Good book. Also used Heidi Swapp ghost arrows, my favorite Foofala paper Filagreen (I need more!), another scallop punch stamped with journaling lines and an Autumn Leaves date sticker.

Look at those little tan lines of her feet!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

just more cute and scallopy stuff here! you are getting so much done! productive and cute - thats what i'm talkin about!

Babsarella said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! More terrific LO's!!!

tina said...

Fantastic- looks like Taylor is lovin' the sun- and your layouts are rockin!!!