Saturday, June 09, 2007

July/Aug RubberStampMadness



One of my cards was picked up in the new RubberStampMadness. It feels good to be in print. Not my first time but each time feels good. Little bit of recognition is good for the ego. lol.

The issue also mentions the art in the Purple Onion Designs gallery. Michele really does have some fantastic art on her site. Lots of talent. Used her butterfly stamp on my published card as well as a fairy stamp from Lost Coast Designs.


Took T to the zoo today and she really had a great time. Did so well holding Mommy's hand while walking. Usually she's runnin' like a madwoman. Great job T!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Michelle. I'll have to see if I can find a copy of the mag and check it out first hand. By the way...I have been loving your recent scrap pages. What cute photos....but then again, what a cute little girl! She can't help but take great pictures.

Tracy said...

ooooo congratulations miss! i dont get any of the magazines so i'm soooo happy you posted this. very cool card. aren't they clever to put your card in the magazine!

Kerilou said...

Congrats! Very cool for you, and I love the card! The way you did the wings is too cute! Keri

Babsarella said...

Congratulations!!! What a WONDERFUL card!!! Bummer is I can't seem to find that magazine in my area any more.

tina said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!!! Wonderful card! I'm with Barbara- having a tough time finding RSM here.