Saturday, June 02, 2007

just a couple layouts






I just had to get "zobe" documented before years pass and "zobe" becomes an afterthought. I love these Hambly Studios rub-ons. Too bad I used these elegant silver rub-ons on a layout about my kid's feet. Still love them just the same. lol.


Finally did a layout with something in it besides people. lol. Thought maybe later on Taylor may like to see some of the little things I associate with the holiday. That candy dish was my Grandma Cook's piece. It's all nicked up but I so love it. She always filled it with ribbon candy. That thing has been around since my Dad was a kid.

The scallop stamp and "2007" are from Purple Onion Designs. I'm SO gonna have to get her Great Circus alphabet now. Love how the "2007" stamped out. Sometimes you just gotta see it on paper. Dug out those old Making Memories scrabble letters stickers too.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend--what's left of it!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

why NOT use those silver rubons for your kids feet? they look wonderful (and what should u save 'em for right? :-))
love both these - taylor pages are always cute and i really like the other one too - traditions are so important and things you associate with holidays - she'll like seeing that one day - really like the little cutout at the bottom - very clever and just real nice design there. and the Great Circus Alpha is WUN-DER-FUL.. get it!

jen duncan said...

Great pages Michelle! So glad you're still scrappin away. ;-)

Donna Layton said...

I love the color combo of the "feet" layout. Those rubons are lovely aren't they?? I need to get more of those and actually use them. Very nice.
I also think it's a great idea to scrap important family possessions. Now, Taylor will always know the history of those things prior to her own memories of them. Great layouts. You're awfully good at that scrappin!