Monday, June 25, 2007

Old photos



Been doin' a little reminiscing. I think I'm getting OLD.

I'll be posting old pictures on and off for a while. It's fun to look back at these.


What the hell was I thinking with that ultra-blonde hair and burnt up skin?! I'll have this era in my life to thank for wrinkles later on!

One photo is me and Jessie. The other photo is Alex, Christie Kolenc, me, and Danno. Look at that Humble Sacrifice T-shirt. Now THAT brings back some memories!

Hey Chris---if you're out there shoot me an email.

Keep checkin' back. There's more. Saf--you are next.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

no not old
never old
:-)
you just start looking thru pics and think yegods i've done a lotta stuff LOL!
these are fun pics - go put 'em on a page why dontcha :-)

Christie K said...

OMG - do you remember what concert this was for? I'm thinking the DMB one we didn't get into...
And, look at my hair! how embarrassing ha you'll post a NICE picture of me next time! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
But ya gotta quit comparing yourself to the past. You probably look FABULOUS right now compared to say...20 years from now. (Not meant to depress...just puttin things in perspective!)

jen duncan

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is my head behind you and Chris! ha ha! ;o)