Friday, June 15, 2007

Wiggle while you work



The Wiggles (unfortunately) are a staple in this house. Let's just say Mark and I never thought we'd be watching a big purple octopus and a green dinosaur doing the latest jigs. Taylor loves them so that's that.

She also loves to help me clean. I'm sure that'll taper off eventually. lol.

I've been using my scallop punches on every layout lately. Probably because they are out in plain view and make great resting spots for journaling. Stamps used on the punches and the artistamp alpha are from Purple Onion Designs. Drew some bling onto the Wiggles layout with STickles glitter glue. That stuff has been around forever and I just love it. Rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

oh you've been busy! and these are cute as is the subject matter. have to agree with you on the scallop punches - so easy and it works so well ;-)

Babsarella said...

I LOVE these LO's!!! Great job with the colors and stamps...Clean and elegant, but with a little fun twist!

tina said...

OMG I love that running pic- what a doll!! Bottle up some of that energy and send it my way! I don't have a cleaning helper ;)