Monday, September 17, 2007

Good/Bad news

Good news---we qualified for the medical assistance card based on the letter from Taylor's pediatrician. This means all these evaluations should be covered. Of course ABA therapy is never covered but this means as of now we won't be receiving a boatload of bills in the mail. It's retroactive back to August 31. :)

Bad news (but not really)--I don't know where my head was this morning. I pulled out of the garage and left the garage door open. This means the house was left open the entire time we were gone. I then came home and kinda chuckled to myself that I left the garage door open and then proceeded to drive the Escape right into the brick while pulling it in the garage. Did nothin' to the house but scraped the plastic pretty good on the vehicle. I looked at it and thought, "ah, it's just plastic" and proceeded with the rest of the day. Six months ago I'd have been beside myself and today I just blew right past it without much thought. In fact I thought "whateva---just a car." lol. Priorities have changed significantly.

Great day at the Little Gym. T and I had LOADS of fun!

2 comments:

jen duncan said...

yikes on scrapin' the car...done that a couple times myself! And you're right; it's just plastic! Now you can scratch that one off your 'things to worry about' list. :-)

Babsarella said...

Too bad about the car, but lots more good news, so I think you have come out way ahead!!! Glad to hear your time at the little gym was good too!!